Data Protection Officer (DPO) Services
In some cases, and under certain conditions the GDPR requires that a Data Protection Officer (DPO) is appointed.
This comprehensive bundle of services covers the entire range of obligations under the Regulation, interpreted and applied by the competent bodies and authorities. In addition, the services required are developed in cooperation with you as the client and tailored to your specific needs and requirements, as well as the market in which you do business.
To be more specific, DPO services include:
- Updates on your obligations under the Regulation and the regulatory framework on the protection of personal data
- Monitoring compliance with the legal framework on data protection
- Providing advice about a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) and monitoring its implementation in accordance with the Regulation
- Dealing with balancing, where required
- Dealing with breaches
- Cooperating and liaising with the supervisory authority
- Other innovative services that – considering our firm’s wealth of experience on such matters – constitute a real step towards achieving a high level of compliance with the GDPR (more information available on request)